We appreciate your service and offer shipping to APO and FPO military addresses. Some important information for you to know on orders shipped to military addresses:
- Standard shipping rates apply. Click HERE to view current shipping rates.
- Delivery time is approximately 10-14 business days. No Expedited options are available.
- Shipping is provided through USPS.
- There are no Sales Taxes to APO/FPO addresses.
How to Enter Military Addresses During Checkout
Enter your first and last name, your rank can be included but is not required.
Should include the type of facility or ship and box number:
- PSC (Postal Service Center)
- CMR (Community Mail Room)
- UMR (Unit Mail Room) or just Unit
- OMDC (Official Mail Distribution Center)
|Enter as City During Checkout||Equivalent|
|APO||Army Post Office|
|FPO||Fleet Post Office (mostly naval vessels)|
|State Selection at Checkout||Equivalent|
|Armed Forces Pacific||AP|
|Armed Forces Americas (except Canada)||AA|
|Armed Forces Europe (including Canada, Middle East, and Africa)||AE|
At least the 5-digit zip code to your location, ZIP+4 is recommended.
Please leave the country as the United States. When our website offers a correct suggested address, click on "Use address as entered."
|Type:||Army Post Office||Army Post Office (unit)||Fleet Post Office|
|Name:||PFC John Smith||PFC John Smith||SN John Smith|
|Address Line 1||PSC 1234, Box 12345||123rd ENG 2nd PLT - B CO||USS Cochrane (DDG-21)|
|Address Line 2||Leave Blank||Leave Blank||Leave Blank|
|Country||United States||United States||United States|